The Spoil-Me LED kit adds additional light illumination. The kit also provides lighting movement which enhances the distant driver’s attention and perception.
One of the main reasons for rear end vehicle accidents is for drivers that are unable to see clearly the rear illuminate vehicle lights. Many of the current vehicles lights are difficult for drivers to see or concentrate on the vehicles signal or illumination.
Vehicle LED Sequential Lights Kits that pertains to applications such as adapted to vehicles rear spoilers, back area of cars, trucks and all vehicles requiring signals. Other areas of applications are sun visors, cab fairings and all other areas of the vehicle requiring signals.
Rear-End Collision Statistics – 2010 U.S. Department of Transportation
- A rear end collision occurs every 8 seconds in the U.S…
- Rear end accidents comprise approximately 45% of all motor vehicle accidents annually, making this the 3rd leading cause of all vehicle collisions.
- There is an average of 5.5 to 6.0 million motor vehicle accidents a year. Of those, rear-end collision accidents approximate 2.5 million per year.
- The average total fatalities per year from rear-end collisions is estimated range from 17,000 – 20,000.
- Average cost in accident claims for rear-end collisions exceeded 50 billion dollars in 2010.